You may cancel your order at any time before it is dispatched by notifying us by e-mail or letter. Once the order has been dispatched, you can cancel it by e-mail or letter within seven working days from the day after receipt. You must return the goods to us within thirty days of receipt. the cost of the items will be refunded on receipt of the goods in the same condition as they were sent. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items to us, unless the items were faulty, or we delivered them in error.
These terms are for compliance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
In the unlikely event of a complaint, please contact us as soon as possible. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days. We will keep you informed throughout the complaint handling process and give you an estimate of how long it will take to resolve the complaint.
If any item on your order is out of stock, we will contact you and advise you of the expected delay. You will be given the option to wait for the item to be delivered, or cancelling your order for that particular item.
Any errors in your order must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
We confirm that we meet our obligations under the consumer protection laws currently in force including :-
- The Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- The Consumer Credit Act 1974;
- The Trade Descriptions Act 1968;
- The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the 1999 Regulations;
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987
- The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tour Regulations 1992,
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
If you have any questions or comments about these terms, please feel free to contact us.